Sunday, March 2, 2014

This Week's Homemade Pizza...

Last week, there was no Homemade Pizza Post, because I forgot to take a picture of the pizza. What can I say, we were hungry, and I was down to the last bite before I remembered. But this week, I DID remember, and it was a really good pizza, if I do say so myself! 


This week, we had tomato basil sauce, onions, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, spinach, olives and vegan cheese. We hadn't had artichokes in ages, so that was a nice addition. I had planned on making crust, but we were out all afternoon, and I didn't have time. So... once again... Whole Foods dough to the rescue.

Next week we're going to try something a little bit different. A non-traditional white pizza. Come back next week to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment