Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Join Us! 21-Day Eat Clean Challenge!

So after I put up yesterday's post, I decided to just go ahead and create a fun Facebook event... a 21-Day Eat Clean Challenge. I thought it would be a fun way for a bunch of people to support each other in a quest to eat a healthier diet. So far, the response has been really positive! There has been some great dialogue going on. Good stuff!

The event kicks off on Monday, June 9th. Each day of the Challenge I will post tips, menu ideas and recipes. If you'd like to join the fun, here is the link to the event:

21 Day Eat Clean Challenge

In these days leading up to the start of The Challenge, I'll be sharing tips on getting yourself and your pantry ready to try a cleaner, healthier diet. I'm really excited to share this adventure with some friends, old and new! It's so great to see people supporting and encouraging each other toward a healthier life.






No comments:

Post a Comment