Sunday, August 5, 2012

Homemade Foot Scrub


Since I’m on Vacation this week, I decided it was time for a little bit of pampering! What better way for a girl to pamper herself in Bare-feet-and-Flip-Flop Season than with a pedicure? But before I could begin, I had to make up a batch of my Homemade Foot Scrub, to make my feet all soft and pretty for the beach! This recipe is quick and easy and only contains 3 ingredients.

1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup olive oil
5-10 drops of peppermint oil

Just mix everything together in a wide-mouth jar. To use, scoop out a generous dollop and massage all over your feet, concentrating on the roughest spots. Then, rinse with warm water and pat dry. Your feet will feel soft, refreshed and they’ll look great!

This scrub also makes a nice homemade pampering gift! Just put it in a pretty jar, and tie a ribbon around it, along with a tag with instructions for use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment